Vision: The Good News of God’s Love Forums Praise Break! Praise Break! – April 13, 2017

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I praise the Lord, my heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. There is no other name given among men whereby we must be saved. Hallelujah!

The Lord is my light and my salvation. The Lord is the strength of my life. The Lord is my shield and my buckler. The Lord is my waymaker. The Lord is my hope. The Lord is my strong tower. I bless the Lord.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits – who heals all your diseases – who forgives all your iniquities – who redeems your life from destruction – who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies – who satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Bless the Lord.

Bless the Lord.

Bless the Lord.

Today is the day of salvation. This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. In Jesus name, Amen!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  admin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.