This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 5 months ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

The question I want to answer and make plain is, “What is the vision of Comeonwithit.com?” In the process, I want to expand into every possible concept that will fit the vision and be able to be branded as a Comeonwithit.com website. I want to make a move on the internet and in the minds of the people from every walk of life.
    a come on with it website

I am starting this thread in the hopes that many voices who love the Lord will contribute to the vision.

I know that God gives the vision.

I also know that without the vision, the people perish.

I know what I have personally received from Him, but I am convinced that prayerful deliberation of the body is in order.

The New Testament church came together and gave everything they had to the collective. They were in one accord praying steadfastly when the Holy Ghost filled the room and lit upon them with cloven tongues of fire.

I have been searching for a “collective,” God-inspired, Holy Ghost-filled movement for most of my life. I had fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

More than anything, I am done pretending. I am done faking it till I make it. I am done playing around. If God said it, I believe it. If Jesus said it, I believe it. If the early church did it, I believe we could still do it.

Jesus said, “Greater things than these shall ye do!” This verse has challenged me for as long as I can remember.

I will add more later, but if you read this, look at the image at the top and let God lead your thinking. What other site needs to exist as a Comeonwithit.com website?

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the vision. I praise you that you are able to keep that which I have committed unto you against that day. I bless you with everything that I am and pray that you would grant your favor to this mission and vision that will change lives for your glory. Bring your people together to call your name blessed. In Jesus name, Amen.

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  admin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.